Jun 8, 2006

My first post

I have been a silent spectator of many Indian food blogs. I have been in awe of the culinary expertise and enthusiasm of my Indian friends. I never attempted to post a comment to even applaud these great chefs for their many colorful and yummy-looking dishes. Nor did I ever think that I should start a food blog!! But well, this Thursday evening has finally brought me to this stage of creating a food blog, to share not just my success stories, but my failed endeavors as well. I hope this will inspire many an upcoming cook or newly married wife to not lose hope and continue experimenting and creating new/burned dishes to feed their sweet husbands!!
- GG (aka Gayathri)

3 comments:

Namratha said...

Hiii Gayathri, I'm glad you've decided to start your food blog :) Now I can hope to hear from you more than being just a silent reader :D Waiting eagerly for your posts!!

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine online genuine - buy phentermine online with no prescription cheap

Anonymous said...

%spinfolderdelete -C:\GSA\data\content\comment%

Also visit my website; Mens Classic Mini UGG Boots